Oakland Raiders Give Fans Opportunity to Attend Training Camp for Free
Stuart Kovacs – Jul 28, 2012
- As the Oakland Raiders report to training camp later today, numerous members of Raider Nation are wondering how they can view the team’s practices in Napa.
Fans will now get that opportunity to see the Raiders practice free of charge, according to the team’s official site.
The only thing they have to do is visit any Raider Image location and they will receive two free tickets to a training camp practice, while supplies last.
The practices that will be available for the fans to get tickets to are on Friday, August 3, Saturday, August 4, and Sunday, August 5.
Parking for the events is limited and is available only to those who arrive early. Spots will be available on the grounds of Redwood Middle School and at the Napa Valley Marriot.Here are the Raider Image Stores where the two free tickets are available:
- Hegenberger Gateway - 8450-A Edgewater Dr, Oakland
- Arden Fair - 1689 Arden Way, Sacramento, Upper Level near JC Penney
- Fresno Fashion Fair - 493 E. Shaw Ave, Fresno, between JC Penney and Macy's Home
- Moreno Valley Mall - 22500 Town Circle, Moreno Valley, between Macy's and JC Penney
- Ontario Mills - One Mills Circle, Ontario, near Dave & Buster's
- Southland Mall - 216 Southland Mall, Hayward, next to Ross, near Sears
- Sunvalley Mall - 171 Sunvalley Mall, Concord, lower level near Macy's
- The Shops at Montebello - 2123 Montebello Town Center, 2nd level near Macy's
- Universal CityWalk - 1000 Universal Studios Blvd., Universal City
- Weberstown Mall - 4950 Pacific Ave., Stockton, JC Penney wing
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville - 1151 Galleria Blvd, Roseville, upper level near Sears
- Westfield Shoppingtown Oakridge - 525 Blosson Hill Rd., San Jose, near P.F. Chang's
- Westfield Solano Mall - 1350 Travis Blvd., Solano, 1st level near JC Penney
The Oakland Raiders would also like to note there are several items that are prohibited from the practices:
- Bags larger than 18"W x 12"H x 8"D.
- Hard-sided containers of any size, including coolers and thermoses.
- Glass bottles, aluminum cans, flasks, and camelbacks.
- Containers carrying liquids of any kind.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal drugs.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Projectiles, including frisbees, footballs and inflatable balls.
- Any size pole or stick.
- Umbrellas of any kind.
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind.
- Video cameras.
- Still cameras with lenses longer than 3".
- Laser pointers, computers and large radios.
- Portable chairs.
- Scooters, bicycles, roller skates and skateboards.
- Inappropriate attire or signage.
- Non-service animals.
The Raiders have presented a tremendous opportunity for the fans to see their team in action during training camp for free. Raiders’ fans should plan immediately to visit one of these Raider Image locations to obtain their two tickets.
Like Raider Nation Times
How Would You Grade the Raiders Live Mock Draft?